This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
This essay was designed to help you better understand how writers use words to influence and persuade readers.
Through completing this assignment, you will become a better consumer of media.
• Write an analytical report on the topic of your choice with your group. You will work in a group to choose an
article to anaylze. You will come up with the same reference page and sources to use, but you will write your
• Discuss the usage of ethos, pathos, and logos in your analysis.
• Consider the author’s background and credentials.
• Choose a topic to analyze, but stay away from gay marriage, abortion, euthanasia, and global warming.
• Choose an article from a reputable source to review.
• Consider how the words the author chooses to use affects the writing and the way it could be received by the
• Your essay needs to be between four and five pages, but it should not contain more than one small graph.
• Discuss why your topic matters and how it affects society.
• Your essay needs at least five sources.
• Use APA format.
• Use quotes sparingly; the bulk of the writing needs to be in your own words.
• Important: You must work with two or three other people to come up with an article to analyze and outside
sources to utilize. You will write your own paper, but you will have the same reference page.