This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
Strategic information systems assessment
Determining the information technology (IT) management strategy that will work best for an organization requires that an assessment of the current state of the organization is conducted.
Write a strategic information systems assessment of 3 to 4 pages for the case study organization that includes the following:
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the case study organization that are related to its present information systems environment.
- Assess the forces that are presently governing competition for the case study organization.
- Using Wiseman’s framework of strategy development, define the strategic thrusts (and related advantages) that the case study organization should use to build a business case for implementing an information systems management plan.
- Add this section to the Strategic Information Systems Assessment section of your Business Strategy and Management Plan .
- Name the document "yourname_IT600__IP2.doc."
- All sources should be cited using in-text references and in the References section using APA format.