This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
Surrogate decision making in children with disabilities: Allowing parents to refuse organ transplants for their child with disabilities who are so impaired that parents think that their child may have an extremely poor or virtually no quality of life even after organ transplantation. (e.g. children with down syndrome – Often, kids with disabilities, like Down syndrome, have organs that are malformed and may need something like a heart transplant.)
WORD COUNT: 1500-2000
Include answers to the questions below.
– Should medical care providers / ethical committee allow parents to make this kind of decision as a surrogate?
– What can be done to prevent parents to give up on their children’s transplantation option?
3. Build a strong CONSISTENT ARGUMENT
4. Please use Footnotes and include a full citation (e.g., including title, journal, authors, pages, date of publication, etc).
5. Essay MUST include at least 10 (TEN) citations