This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
Assignment #4: Analysis of Social Protest
Due: End of Week 11
Write a paper of 1000-1250 words analyzing a significant social protest event.
Turkey, Brazil, Arab Spring, Idle No More; there are many examples to choose from. Pick one and write an analysis based on the following questions.
• What are the reasons for the social protest?
• Is there a relationship to social justice and equality?
• Where is the source of the social tension?
• What was said or is being said on both sides?
• Are there more than two sides to this issue?
• Have there been any changes in policy or law related to these protests?
• What do you see as the prognosis for this protest and these issues?
• Will there be substantive changes in law and policy addressing the issues of the protestors?
• Will there be suppression of the protests and extinguishment of the problem?
• What are the implications for justice personnel?
Use the Guidelines for Formal Essays and Papers located in the Read Me First to help with your composition.
Submit your assignment electronically through the assignment drop box provided by 11pm on the week that it is due.
Students unable to complete course assignments and exams within the outlined due dates must converse with the instructor and make alternate arrangements. Assignments and exams will not be accepted past the due date without prior approval of the instructor.